Saturday, June 23, 2007

P.A.T.

When Pat has a new patient, he introduces himself like this "HI! My name is Pat and I am going to be your therapist. That is P.A.T...it stands for Pain And Torture." It is great to see the eyes of the newcomer get rather large and wary. He does explain that he really doesn't inflict any pain, he leaves that up to themselves!

PAT is training for the upcoming Crater Lake Marathon. And has ran himself out of one pair of running shoes already. So before Father's Day we went down to the shoe store to try on a pair of Nike AirMax 360. He loved them, but the major down fall to the shoe was that they were University of Oregon Green and Silver.

Sorry but a hard, fast Beaver fan was not going to wear Duck colors.

Then I remembered that I had a 20% off coupon for online orders. Home we went and PAT went to work finding his perfect shoe!

This is what he came up with....


And of course they are Oregon State Black and Orange!

2 comments:

Toni said...

You're scaring me Pat!

Anonymous said...

Yo bro'. My wrestlers claim my middle name is "Pain & Torture"

 
Template by suckmylolly.com