Sunday, July 15, 2007

First Day in Chaoyang






After several days of travel and a 5 hour bus ride we finally made it to Chaoyang. We were able to visit the orphanage today. It was pretty emotional for me the first visit. Especially to see the babies in the cribs just craving some sort of attention. We had to leave for lunch and was able to come back for about 3 hours more. It was much easier this time, as we were allowed to bring the kids out of their cribs down to the play room and play with them there.


I will post some pictures, but forgive me if they turn out funny... we can't see how the blog looks from here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell if that is a boy or a girl in the picture with Tonyia. The Chinese cut their hair different. He/she is dressed in girls clothing, I think. Tell us about the children and their names so I can pray for them. LOVE, P.A.T.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com