Tuesday, November 4, 2008

And so it begins

For the last week or so we have had a wonderful break.  Morgan has not had Cross Country and therefore I have not had to worry too much about his blood sugars.  I did take this week to really hunker down and make adjustments and take more care in his carb counts, i.e. weighing his breakfast, writing carb counts on his lunches.  And the results?  Amazing numbers, at least for this week.  He started open gym for basketball last night, which means a lower basal rate over night, which typically relates to a higher wake up number....until I get it figured out again.  But not before basketball officially starts next Monday.

On a lighter note....this is what I woke up to this morning.  I guess it is time to break out the snow tires. 

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com