Sunday, April 6, 2008

Quiet Weekend

I sent all of the boys off Friday at noon. All three headed down to Sacramento with our church youth group to an ATF conference. It sounds like they are having a great time and I have enjoyed the quiet around here. What is a mom to do when everyone leaves for the weekend? Nothing really. I thought about heading on a shopping trip, but the boys have a track meet in Eagle Point next week, and didn't want to make 2 trips over the hill.

I did meet with another mom in town whose son was diagnosed with T1 a little over a year ago. We both have a passion for getting a support group started here, between the 2 of us, hopefully we can get something up and running by next month.

I did wake up this morning and found out that my house is for rent(I wonder if I can get a good price for it) as well as who and what I am voting for in the next election! Kids are pretty funny. I hope they keep it clean!



Also, this guy is missing his tree! There was a nest in the tree I had cut down last summer. I wake up every morning and he/she is sitting on the wire cooing away. I love Mourning Doves and have always enjoyed listening to them. Hopefully, they will re-nest in the oak tree out front.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com