Friday, July 25, 2008

Demo...Day 2

Today the boys and I tore out the laundry closet walls and made several dump runs.  Actually demo is going pretty smoothly and there haven't been any surprises.  I was terrified that we would open up walls and find termites or over the top water damage.  Fortunately, there has been nothing. Tomorrow I will pull up the carpeting and scrape the glue off the floor and tear out a cabinet or two in the current kitchen, so that on Monday I can call the plumber and electrician.
Former pantry closet...

I can't quite tell how open this area is going to be with the studs still in place.  These will also come down tomorrow and then it will really open the area up.
I still need to make some decisions about lighting.  I am hoping I will have a revelation soon, I have no idea how to plan for lighting!!

Sunday we are headed to a Casting Crown's and Mercy Me concert with some friends.  I am looking forward to a wonderful time worshiping the LORD with a couple of my favorite groups.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com