Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Rules of the Road

When did the rules of driving etiquette change? I have made 4 trips up and down the state of Oregon in the past week and have noticed that driving is becoming even more frustrated. When did passing lanes become 'speed-up' lanes? You know how it is. You get behind someone who goes 5 miles UNDER the posted speed limit and can't pass because of all the oncoming traffic. (also, I am a passing scarredy-cat...I don't like to do it). I impatiently wait for the passing lane and they SPEED UP! I have to get up to 85mph just to pass them, this is just insane! Seriously, this is where road rage comes from! Is it just here or is this happening everywhere?

1 comments:

Toni said...

Ah, that's nothing....don't you remember what it's like here in China! No rage though, just lots of honking.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com