Saturday, October 11, 2008

New Look

I don't know anything about editing html. It all looks like a bunch of gibberish to me so I have been stuck with bloggers standard templates. I did a quick google search of templates for blogger and found a couple that I liked so I thought I would play around. What I like so far...it was FREE, what I don't like...I can't transfer my widgets. I had to copy and paste html to save the ones that I wanted.

Yesterday was Pat and Mikes birthday. Pat told me that he was celebrating his 11th birthday...for the 4th time! He got to celebrate in warm SanDiego while the boys and I got to stay home with a little bit of snow!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the tree with the heart/leaves with your motto of "Crebcycle". It warms my heart.
The pink letters are the colors of the walls you painted over in your house; new color will be appreciated soon.
Love always,
Pat

 
Template by suckmylolly.com