Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Updates.

When I sent out Christmas updates this year, I put our blog address on them and then didn't even update the blog!  Isn't that just typical?  I get so busy baking and candy making that even the laundry gets backed up this time of year.  We were fortunate enough to have Mike & Toni come down this year.  Traveling through the worst of storms and arriving safely with their 4 kids.  It was great to have them stay with us for a couple of days.

The boys got to open an early Christmas present with their cousins.
Mame and her Grandkids.
We had a wonderful Christmas and I really enjoy having the boys home for a couple of weeks.  The weather has cleared up and all of the snow we got before the holiday is now melted, leaving a soupy mess.  But at least the sun is shining.   The holiday decor will come down this week and I'll move on to the next project.....Spring cleaning

1 comments:

Toni said...

What a good looking family:)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com