Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!



Long ago, I quit staying up to ring in the New Year. I am just no good the next day if I stay up late the night before. So new year's eve is just another night to me. In bed early and up early!

I am also not one to make 'new years resolutions'. Too much pressure and disappointment when I don't keep them. But I do have one goal that I AM going to complete for 2009. Something I have not yet done but really need to accomplish. I am going to read my Bible, cover-to-cover.I bought a daily Bible last October in hopes to get started. But I was too far behind and wanted to start from Genesis and work to Revelations. Not start in Corinthians. So today I will get started. Pat on the other hand has done a remarkable job and has stuck with it....way to go babe!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com