Tuesday, January 29, 2008

When is enough...enough?



News Flash...We had more snow today!  We woke up to about 4-5 inches of new, feather lite powder on the ground this morning.  The boys and I did a quick shoveling with .... brooms.  It was much easier to move the snow with the broom than with the shovel because right now, the snow is piled so high along the driveway, you have to throw it up and over.  You can't do that very well with this snow.


My garden wall is 4.5 feet tall at the very corner.
I went up to the office this afternoon and while I was there the wind started blowing the snow off the trees and that added to what was already coming down, we could not see anything but white outside for several minutes.  I was sure glad I wasn't driving, but did wish I had the camera with me.

I shoveled the snow off the driveway again this afternoon, about 3 inches and it is still coming down. We did have a rather nice break when the sun came out for about 10-15 minutes and there was blue sky!





I tried to mark the snow around our driveway with blue food coloring.  I was having a hard time telling where my driveway started with all of the white around!


My concern now is,  when do I need to shovel the roof!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com