Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Funny Thing

Morgan had a basketball tournament last weekend in Eugene.  There were probably 20-30 teams, made up of 6-8th grade boys and girls.  I was sitting in the Springfield High School gym waiting for the last game to start when this lady came up to me:



Her:  "Your last name wouldn't happen to be 'Crebbin' would it?"
Me:  "That all depends...."
Her:  "Well my dad is up from Klamath Falls to watch my son play and he saw a boy walk by and said "That is one of those Crebbin twin's kids, go find out which one."  I saw you give him money so I suspected you were his mom."
Me:  "Yes he is mine  and yes he is the spitting image of his dad at that age."


This happened not once, but twice that day.  Someone recognized Pat from Jr High when they saw Morgan.

For those of you family members wondering....it was Cinda H.  who came up to me.  She was amazed at how much Morgan looked like Pat.  I can't remember the name of the man from Jr High.

It was a fun tournament and the boys finished first.  The team is now 25-2. 

1 comments:

Toni said...

Our boys will probably still be having this happen when they're in the nursing home!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com