Friday, February 15, 2008

OH Sussy Day....

What a nice surprise and just in time for Valentines Day...2 Sussies.
The first one was from my Sussy Circle Pal Lisa. Thanks Lisa!  Chocolates, just in time for Valentines Day, some news, postcards and other goodies from her home in Ontario, Canada.
Thanks Lisa, this was fun!


My second Sussy was from my dear friend Jen, who moved far, far away from me right before I headed off to China.  A sweater and some reading material to keep me from doing housework!


Thank you Jen, I miss you terribly.  (I LOVE the card...but you knew that I would!)

1 comments:

Toni said...

So you got chocolates for your sussy, but what about from your husband? I got nothing from mine! He always waits until the last moment, but this year really got him. He was to leave for state so he thought he would have time to get me something between his lunch and taking off. When he kissed me goodbye yesterday morning he said "There will be something waiting for you when you get home." Yeah, right. When he came home he could not find his wallet, so had to leave for Tacoma without it. He called V-night and I found it for him. I will deliver it to him when the kids and I drive down there tomorrow. After 19 years I should stop getting my hopes up, right. Maybe next year.....

 
Template by suckmylolly.com