Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Did you know

That when you do a remodel, Everything stops when the electrician doesn't show up?  My finally fast moving remodel came to a complete, screeching halt last Wednesday.  I think I actually smelled burning rubber things stopped so fast.  They were supposed to show up Wednesday to do the electrical, nothing on Thurs, nothing on Friday, and nothing on Monday!  I finally saw the whites of their eyes on Tuesday and made them stay until they got it done.  So now we are behind about 4 days.  The guys put up drywall and did some mudding and taping today.  Hopefully I will be able to paint this long weekend!

This is the old laundry closet & pantry.  My sink & dishwasher will go here.


My old kitchen/new laundry room all framed in.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com