Friday, August 1, 2008

Week 1 Demo

Lucas and I have made tremendous progress on the demolishion.  The walls are down, except for just 2 beam that I am leaving for my contractor.  The place is really open now, if not messy.


The plumber came yesterday and plumbed for the new laundry room.  I now have my washing machine in the kitchen and no dishwasher.


Looking from the dining room into the new kitchen area.  The posts on the right side of the picture will come down.  

Looking in to the dining room.  My sink and dishwasher will be from the insulation on the right to the posts on the left.

Lucas is pretty proud of the work he has done.  We have accomplished quite a bit.  I am hoping that the electrician will be here next week to do the rough electrical.  I don't know when my contractor plans on starting, but I think Lucas and I are doing a pretty good job if I do say so myself!


0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com